The One Mole Digging a Hole Find and Stick Scene is an interactive craft where kids create their own scene based on One Mole Digging a Hole by Julia Donaldson and Nick Sharratt. Perfect to work on rhyming, local wildlife and garden vocabulary. ALSO INCLUDES completed worksheets to use for vocabulary games, and colouring dictations.
COMPREHENSIVE ACTIVITY SUGGESTIONS are included to help inspire maximum language acquisition. All worksheets are provided in black and white and colour.
This pack includes ALL of the following:
* Detailed activity suggestions
* Completed colour garden scene
* Black and white colouring garden scene
* Background scenes – colour and b&w
* Individual find and stick pictures – colour and b&w
* Multiple find and stick pictures for easy preparation with larger groups
The above images demonstrate what is provided in the One Mole Digging a Hole Find and Stick Scene. Download the preview for a closer look at the pack contents and to see the vocabulary items included: Download Preview
Please note the Peace at Last story is not provided with this resource but you can find storytelling videos, as well as other related topic based songs and games from our One Mole Digging a Hole Story Resource Page.
This activity pack is supplied as a PDF file and is not editable.