Everything you need to create EXCITING English lessons through
Stories, Songs, Games & Craft
ENJOY YOUR LESSONS
FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR PLANS
KNOW YOU’RE DOING A GREAT JOB
Do you teach ESL preschool and/or primary children?
Are you fed up spending AGES searching for appropriate material to use in your preschool and primary ESL classes?
Do you wish your classes were more engaging? Sometimes it’s so difficult to keep the kids motivated and involved.
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed or frustrated with spending so much time on preparing materials that the kids whizz straight through?
Perhaps you want something different from the course book that will allow you and your young learners to ENJOY your lessons more (and learn more into the bargain!)
Would you like to EASILY cater to different age groups and abilities?
Are you interested in teaching with stories, but aren’t sure how to structure a lesson this way?
You're in the right place!
I can help you make planning engaging lessons for your ESL young learners super-easy.
Not only are there quality teaching materials for you to download, but there are also collated videos, songs and other games on easy to use story and topic resource pages. There’s even a Teaching Tips section where I share everything I’ve learned after almost 20 years, teaching English to young and very young learners.
I want to help you spend your energy enjoying your time with the kids, and stop wasting it searching around for something that might work.
So what’s so special about these resources?
These are the main features that all the resources share:
- Interactive – They provide lots of interaction opportunities where the children are actively involved in their learning.
- Flexible – Most resources include several variations, so you can pick and choose the most appropriate templates for your young learners. This makes them great for mixed levels or mixed age groups.
- Playful – They are not heads down, sit and complete worksheets. I’ve designed them so that they facilitate games, roleplays, story retellings and well, fun!
- Supportive – I’ve included lots of ideas and tips for ideas to do before, during and after the activity. This helps you maximise the language practice, and makes lesson planning nice and easy.
- Extendable – Your young learners will enjoy learning inside the classroom, but they can take it beyond too. All the resources facilitate interaction with their families. They go home with something to show, play or even teach with. I don’t think this tends to happen with pages in a workbook!
Not only that, they also align with the language and skills needed for international young learner exams, such as the Cambridge Starters, Movers, Flyers suite or Trinity College London’s GESE exams.
What do teachers say?
“Games and songs? Ok. But why stories? Why craft?”
The benefits are too many to go into detail here, but there is one over-arching reason. They facilitate PLAY in a way that course books struggle to. More play, means more engagement, means more learning, means a happy classroom and teacher.
- Are enjoyable and help create good conditions for learning.
- Provide a memorable context.
- Increase opportunities for language repetition.
- Are universal so they support understanding.
- Encourage 21st century skills, e.g. critcal thinking.
- Give children a reason to communicate thoughts, feelings and share experiences.
- Provide opportunities to repeat and consolidate new language.
- Facilitate language use in a natural way.
- Create records of learning.
- Involve families in their child’s learning.
- Can facilitate drama activities and games.
- Bring new language to life.
Ready to bring more engagement into your
ESL young learner classroom?
Option 1 – Become a member
Get access to ALL the teaching resources with a yearly Member Pass. This is your best value for money.
Option 2 – Browse and buy
All the resources are available for individual purchase too (and some are completely free!)
Who am I?
I know what it's like to spend ages looking for good material for preschool and primary.....and what it's like when your kids aren't engaged in your activities. Not fun!
In fact, that's what led me to curating and creating all the material you need. It worked for me, and now it can work for you.
Sign up for my newsletter
I’ll keep you up to date with new resources, special offers and teaching tips.
I’m always really happy to hear from my teaching colleagues around the world. If you have any questions, or simply want to share experiences, please feel free to get in touch.